Monday 21 April 2014

Ok, it's only flakes, still huge progress though..

Science Focus

original post »
Ok, it's only flakes, still huge progress though..

If you've been seeing what I share on advances in the material tech world, you'll know I'm impatient for actual, real the-gal-down-the-street's got one sorts of advance.

You know, the promise made by graphene, nano stuff, quantum (why do you hurt my brain when I love you so?) and other areas needed to support us in our steps into space and for us to make it our playground.

Well, my impatience is one step closer to being satisfied thanks to these clever folks... graphene flake manufacture that can be scaled to production... and not only graphene :)

  #science  
 
original post: https://plus.google.com/116000959328274308893/posts/5UeDsxxCUSf
See Zazzle gifts tagged with 'science'

No comments:

Post a Comment